The roasted chicken with potatoes is an easy to make dish, ideal for every occasion and that accomodate almost everybody’s taste. For this reason you can find a million different recipes, depending from the area you are coming from and the culture you browed up in, almost every family has a different recipe that has been passed on from their grandparents.
Sunday is an ideal day for roasted chicken, you wake up late, slowly prepare the chicken and still have time for yourself while the oven is working for you and by the time that all your family and friends are arrived the meal is ready; it taste delicious and everybody are happy.
- 1 Whole Chicken
- 6 Potetoes
- 1 Lemon
- 3 Cloves of Garlic
- Olive Oil
- Wash the chicken under running water.
- Cut the lemon in half and scrub the chicken with it.
- Stuff the chicken with lemon, garlic and herbs.
- Place everything in a oven dish, season chicken and potatoes with olive oil, salt, pepper and herbs.
- Place the dish in a preheated oven at 450 F degrees and cook for 2 hour.
- Serve and enjoy