We think that simple food is the best! First of all we try to avoid completely all processed food, and trust me it’s hard because we are surrounded by it. The easiest way to do it is to avoid all the food that comes in a package; not always possible but we try our best!
Most of our dishes are made by a very short list of ingredient to keep the recipe simple and the taste as pure as possible. Today’s recipe is a great example of it: simple and fresh; ideal for a lazy dinner after a long day of work.
Pork chops are rich of flavor and tastiness if cook right. It’s one of those meat that: – if not cook enough it’s uneatable due to high risk of food-borne illness, – if cook to much is uneatable because it get to hard.
So a proper cooking time is the key to tis recipe. Other than that it’s easy like water 🙂
We accompanied our meat with a roasted potato and green beans, but honestly it goes well with any vegetable you have available.
Enjoy your pork chop easy dinner!
- 2 (1/4 inch thick) Pork Chops
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- salt and pepper
- spread the olive oil all around the pork chops
- season them with salt and pepper
- let it rest for a few minutes
- meanwhile melt the butter in a frying pan
- when the butter is hot add the chops to the pan
- cook 5 minutes on each side or untile the meat start browning
- turn only one time to ensure tenderness