Bruschetta is an Italian classic, there are so many different recipes is impossible to count them, I can come up with so many variations I can fill a full blog with them.
Roberto and I really love them, we often prepare them as a snack in between customer at the chocolate shop; sometimes the store get very quite, when Roberto is too quiet is always suspicious, so go in the tiny kitchen we have and I find him preparing some tempting snack. He is super sweet because he get this funny face like a little troublemaker but he hand me my part of the treat and he always make me smile.
Bruschetta are a great idea for an appetizer for a family dinner and they goes fast as finger food for a buffer party with friends, this cream cheese and tomato salad bruschetta is delicious and super easy, it will be ready in just few minutes and will not disappoint you!
- 1 loaf of multigrain bread
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 2 medium size tomatoes
- 4 oz kalamata Olives
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- curly leaf parsley
- Cut the bread in ¾" slices and toast them in a regular foster until they start browning
- in a medium size bowl dice the tomatoes, thinly slice the olives and the garlic dress them with the olive oil, salt and pepper. Mix everything nicely
- when the bread slices are ready spread a thin layer of cream cheese on it
- top everything with a generous scoop of the tomato salad
- garnish with parsley and enjoy 🙂