The always sunny California set the perfect mood for seafood, with its warm weather and the constant ocean breeze.
We love every kind of seafood and we try to cook it often. Santa Monica offers a very good fish market, large variety and guarantee freshness.
Garlic, lemon and fresh chopped parsley are all you need to enhance the flavor of the shrimp. To spice up this dish we decided to add a little bit of paprika and the result was delightful. Serve warm and with a few crostini bread 🙂
- 1lb Shrimp (about 25)
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- 1 Lemon
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Paprika
- 1/4 cup Parsley
Serve: 4 – Time: 20 min
- Whisk together: lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, paprika and salt.
- Add 1 lb shrimp and stir well to coat.
- Preheat Oven to 450˚F.
- Transfer shrimp to a baking dish large enough to hold shrimp in a single layer.
- Bake uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle fresh chopped parley on top.
- Serve hot with bread crostini.