A delicious dish for a beautiful day. Baby spinach and salmon salad is simple and light. We are trying to eat more seafood and salmon is one of our favorite fish. The first reason is that it goes great with everything, I can cook it in millions way and it always taste great!
I grew up eating simple greens, I didn’t know what a mix salad was until I met Roberto who introduced me to the pleasure of mixed flavors. Now we have a lot of fun mixing and matching ingredients util we find the perfect balance!
If you want to know more about spinach and its health benefits please follow the link below and read this great article. I found it very useful: Well-Being Secrets.
- FOR THE SALAD
- 8 oz Salmon
- 8 oz Baby Spinach
- ½ Red Onion
- ½ Pomegranate
- FOR THE DRESSING
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ tsp Agave Nectar
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat the over at 400º F and bake the salmon for 20 minutes
- Wash the baby spinach, clean the pomegranate and cut the onion in paper thin slices
- When the Salmon reach room temperature mix the ingredient in a large bowl
- Mix all the dressing ingredients in a small bowl and whisk it well
- Add the dressing to the salad and enjoy!