When it comes to dessert, I’ve got a new favorite! Ever since the birth of little Matteo, having people over for dinner has not been as easy as it used to be. We’ve had to come up with new ideas to save time, and these No-Bake Caramel Cheesecake Shooters are just perfect. They are easy, fast and visually stunning.
You can easily find all the necessary ingredients at your local supermarket. If you need dessert cups, I got mine from SupaCute Desserts.
Melting the butter is the only cooking you’ll have to do; the rest is “assembly work”. These adorable desserts can be prepared ahead of time, stored in the refrigerator and taken out only minutes before serving.
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 can Condensed Milk
- 1 can Caramel
- 4.5 oz Graham Crackers
- Whipped Cream
No-Bake Caramel Cheesecake
Preparation: 20 min – Servings: 8
- Crumbs the Graham crackers
- Melt butter
- Combine crumbs with melted butter and spoon it into the bottom of the shooter glasses
- Add cream cheese and 2/3 of the condensed milk to a bowl and mix it together
- Layer the cheese mixture on top of the crackers layer
- Repeat one layer of crackers and one layer of cheese
- Combine the caramel with the remaining condensed milk
- Fill the little cup with the caramel mixture all the way up
- Refrigerate for 1 hour
- Top with whipped cream